Sunday, February 12, 2012

A weekend away

I went on a retreat a couple weekends ago, and it was such a expectation-exceedingly wonderful experience. It would be strange to try to put it all into words, I think that's one of those times written journals are here for, but I had to share the sunrise. I was way up in the mountains near El Progreso, Yoro. The sky was ridiculous at night--I'm not sure I'd even seen so many stars. We had a bonfire one night and I swear the stars all huddled closely together over us, and were way more spaced out the farther you got from our group. The sky is a wonderful thing :)


I woke up early Sunday morning and was greeted with this view...


and then turned around to see a rainbow...my eyes get misty picturing it again--the sky does crazy things!

No comments:

Post a Comment